Photo: Jeff W. Gates. Creative Commons License 3.0. 100520-F-JZ025-987.JPG I had a really hard time starting this article and then finishing it. Mostly because it details my experience with two identities (queer and struggling with my mental health) that just…
Abigail Wang is a guest contributor to OutWrite Newsmagazine. She is a mixed queer second year undergrad at UC Davis. She works at the UC Davis cross cultural center as the mixed heritage community coordinator. She has a passion for intersectional activism and writing.
- Queerbaiting to Queer Couples: The Evolution of Queerness in 21st Century Media December 4, 2023
- “Glen or Glenda”: Feeling Seen Through Art December 1, 2023
- What “Red, White & Royal Blue” Gets Right About Being Queer in Politics — And What It Doesn’t November 20, 2023
- Rainbow-washing Genocide November 17, 2023
- Childhood, Silliness, and Photo Albums: An Interview With Amelia Day on “Little One” November 10, 2023