Photo: Jeff W. Gates. Creative Commons License 3.0. 100520-F-JZ025-987.JPG I had a really hard time starting this article and then finishing it. Mostly because it details my experience with two identities (queer and struggling with my mental health) that just…
Abigail Wang1 Articles0 Comments
Abigail Wang is a guest contributor to OutWrite Newsmagazine. She is a mixed queer second year undergrad at UC Davis. She works at the UC Davis cross cultural center as the mixed heritage community coordinator. She has a passion for intersectional activism and writing.
Looking for something?
- 15 Queer Athletes to Watch in 2023 June 4, 2023
- Think of the (Straight) Children June 4, 2023
- Letter From The Editor (Fall 2022) June 3, 2023
- A Review of “Proud Boi”: Celebrating Black Trans Joy June 1, 2023
- Identities Intertwined: A Review of “lead me to the lilies” at Chinese American Culture Night 2023 May 28, 2023