I am unseen, unspoken, unknown. I sing with the tongue of a liar, for even I will not give voice to that precious truth which lives behind the softness of this face, behind the contours of this deceptive body.…
Jamila is a guest writer for OutWrite and a third-year Psychology major at UCLA. They enjoy telling people all about their cats, collecting fruity scented lotions, and lounging in trees for hours at a time. They own five different kinds of purple lipstick and they cannot be stopped.
- Who’s To Blame? December 5, 2022
- Roe v. Wade: What’s Next? December 2, 2022
- Queer Next Up: Cuee November 30, 2022
- The Evolution of Bisexuals on TV Told in 6 Shows November 28, 2022
- Fair Contracts Now: The Largest Strike In Academic History November 26, 2022