Earlier last year, social media giant, Facebook, changed its popular website in a way that excited many people in the queer community. The company allowed users on its website to choose one of over 50 gender options in an unprecedented…
Kent is an English and sociology double major with a minor in French at UCLA. He is a staff writer for OutWrite and copy editor for the Daily Bruin. When not buried in articles, essays, and papers, you can find him admiring 19th century impressionist art. Connect with him on social media @kentrian.
- Queerbaiting to Queer Couples: The Evolution of Queerness in 21st Century Media December 4, 2023
- “Glen or Glenda”: Feeling Seen Through Art December 1, 2023
- What “Red, White & Royal Blue” Gets Right About Being Queer in Politics — And What It Doesn’t November 20, 2023
- Rainbow-washing Genocide November 17, 2023
- Childhood, Silliness, and Photo Albums: An Interview With Amelia Day on “Little One” November 10, 2023