This article was originally published in our Winter 2022 Volume 1 zine “Queer Rage, Resistance, & Renaissance.“ We’re constantly told as queer people that representation matters. There is this pervasive narrative sold to us that seeing our faces in high…
1 Articles0 Comments
Looking for something?
- Queerbaiting to Queer Couples: The Evolution of Queerness in 21st Century Media December 4, 2023
- “Glen or Glenda”: Feeling Seen Through Art December 1, 2023
- What “Red, White & Royal Blue” Gets Right About Being Queer in Politics — And What It Doesn’t November 20, 2023
- Rainbow-washing Genocide November 17, 2023
- Childhood, Silliness, and Photo Albums: An Interview With Amelia Day on “Little One” November 10, 2023