A poem recounting a personal experience with queerness and trauma and coming to terms with it.
Paheli (She/Her)1 Articles0 Comments
Paheli (she/her) is an illustrator at OutWrite, a Biomathematics PhD Candidate researching neuron cell geometry and function, and a consultant at the Graduate Writing Center at UCLA. She love making art in a variety of mediums including digital, acrylics, water color, and colored pencils. Her favorite queer artists to listen to are Raveena, Hope Tala, and Clairo.
Looking for something?
- 15 Queer Athletes to Watch in 2023 June 4, 2023
- Think of the (Straight) Children June 4, 2023
- Letter From The Editor (Fall 2022) June 3, 2023
- A Review of “Proud Boi”: Celebrating Black Trans Joy June 1, 2023
- Identities Intertwined: A Review of “lead me to the lilies” at Chinese American Culture Night 2023 May 28, 2023