Men love sports. Women love makeup. Nonbinary people love mushrooms, frogs, assigned female at birth (AFAB) thin white bodies in masculine clothing, short hair and they/them pronouns. When people don’t know any nonbinary people in real life, they don’t even question the accuracy of these representations; the internet and media decide the image of the nonbinary community.
Sabrina B. R. Ellis (any pronouns) is a second-year English major at UCLA. They love reading one-star reviews of whatever book they finish, completing every possible variation of the Wordle, and watching silly Brazilian telenovelas with their grandma.
- Mad Tsai Presents “Stacy’s Brother”: An Interview With The Artist January 30, 2023
- Sage Green Love Song January 27, 2023
- Queer Next Up: Nathanaìl Evan Linardìs￼ January 25, 2023
- 24 Hours of Queers, Coding, and Technology: QWER Hacks 2023 January 23, 2023
- The Feminine Man: Homophobia, Femininity, And The Cisheteropatriarchy￼ January 20, 2023