Ever heard of “Skyrim”? Played it? The third Elder Scrolls game, “Morrowind,” is its grandaddy. Actually no, it’s the weird uncle. The quirky gay uncle. And speaking of quirky gay uncles – but I’m getting ahead of myself. MASSIVE spoilers follow, to say the least.
1 Articles0 Comments
Brenna Connell (she/they) is a third year English major and writing intern at OutWrite. Given the opportunity, she will talk or write about sci-fi/fantasy, videogames, gender, and existential nonsense until hunger and/or exhaustion win out.
Looking for something?
- Mad Tsai Presents “Stacy’s Brother”: An Interview With The Artist January 30, 2023
- Sage Green Love Song January 27, 2023
- Queer Next Up: Nathanaìl Evan Linardìs￼ January 25, 2023
- 24 Hours of Queers, Coding, and Technology: QWER Hacks 2023 January 23, 2023
- The Feminine Man: Homophobia, Femininity, And The Cisheteropatriarchy￼ January 20, 2023