Roe v. Wade was overturned on June 24, 2022 reversing 49 years of legal precedent in the U.S.. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has made it clear he does not plan to stop there, and gay marriage could be next up to take a massive political hit.
Taylor Kunin-Ur (she/her) is a writing intern at OutWrite. She is a first year Pre-Psychology major. She loves to read and write fiction short stories, as well as protesting for any cause she believes in (usually losing her voice in the process). She loves New Girl and will never stop trying to channel her inner Jessica Day.
- Mad Tsai Presents “Stacy’s Brother”: An Interview With The Artist January 30, 2023
- Sage Green Love Song January 27, 2023
- Queer Next Up: Nathanaìl Evan Linardìs￼ January 25, 2023
- 24 Hours of Queers, Coding, and Technology: QWER Hacks 2023 January 23, 2023
- The Feminine Man: Homophobia, Femininity, And The Cisheteropatriarchy￼ January 20, 2023